Corporate social responsibility
United Nations' Global Compact
Energoprojekt Oprema expressly supports the objectives and the ten principles of the Global Compact and as part of Energoprojekt Holding, has formally joined The UN Global Compact Initiative, with already several thousands of members in over 100 countries applying and supporting universal principles of social corporate responsibility.
Global Compact expects all its members to accept, support, apply and promote in their business practice the following basic principles:
- Principle 1: Businesses should support and respect the protection of internationally proclaimed human right; and
- Principle 2: Make sure that they are not complicit in human rights abuses
- Principle 3: Businesses should uphold the freedom of association and the effective recognition of the right to collective bargaining;
- Principle 4: the elimination of all forms of forced and compulsory labor;
- Principle 5: the effective abolition of child labor; and
- Principle 6: the elimination of discrimination in respect of employment and occupation.
- Principle 7: Businesses should support a precautionary approach to environmental challenges
- Principle 8: undertake initiatives to promote greater environmental responsibility; and
- Principle 9: encourage the development and diffusion of environmentally friendly technologies
- Principle 10: Businesses should work against corruption in all forms, including extortion and bribery.